Saturday, September 29, 2007

ESPN Poker


Ok so I admit that I watched a ton of WSOP ESPN coverage for a few years and it just feels like it's on the verge of self destruction. The more I watch the more I hate each of the players they call "pros". They look more like homeless pedophiles than "professionals". I mean come on, look at this fucking guy above. His eyes are like a centimeter away from each other, he's got that pedo-grin that most kiddielickers have and like 20 chins. Poker will never be revered as a sport because there is absolutely no physically pleasing aspect of it. We have fucking old eyesores, young eyesores, middleaged eyesores, a ton of vietnamese people, a ton of old granny eyesores and all these european yuppies who look like gelled up gorilla pubes. On top of all these people we find different losers make it to the final table each year. Why do I watch this poopy dribble if all the people who I have any sort of attachment fail? It's gambling and I know that the same people can't always win, but for that I reason I just get more pissed when they treat the new-guy champion like he's the next legendary player. fuck poker, and fuck people who watch poker enough to keep it on TV each year.

PS Aesop Rock fucking rules.

No comments: