Saturday, September 29, 2007

Random without the Ness


So a lot of people write blogs to bring bullshit topics to the surface in order to let lifeless cyber degenerates feed. I'm not one of those people however I suppose I am just writing back into a database of wish-washy and over-verbose horsejizz. I created this blog for the sole purpose of ranting, mental masturbation, and a way to make myself sound like a huge tool so I'll get BJs if anyone calls me out at a party. Now lets start this first entry off with a huge list of boob related funnies. So my friends and I have come to the conclusion that you can put about any two words together and make them sound like female breasts. Example: Juicy Bombers, Smoke Stacks, Jiggly Puffs, Flap Jacks. I was thinking about the phrase "the best of both worlds" and how funny it would play into a boob conversation. Just being like "Yeah, last night... phew... I really got the Breast of both worlds." Catchy eh. I didn't think so myself. Anyways, getting tired. Piece. Thats right. Piece.

No comments: